Friday, May 4, 2007

Kookiejar Checks in


I'm still alive, and I'm still in the challenge. I've been a bad book blogger, I know. I've been in such a rut. But I'm over it now and ready to continue on my way.

"Against the Day"? I will post on that next Tuesday. I don't think it will surprise anyone that I couldn't finish it.

I am currently reading (and rather enjoying) "Golden Country", so expect a review of that before the end of the month.

I read the first story in "The Collected Stories of Mary Gordon" and I liked it, so I'll try to finish off that collection before June as well.

I am lugging "Intuition" back and forth to the laundrymat with me, and am finally getting into it, so that looks promising.

I have a copy of "The Dissident", but I'm having trouble with it, so we'll have to see where that takes me.

So, that's where I stand. That is all.

No comments: