Originally posted here.
I am about 50 pages into "Eat the Document"and I once again find myself avoiding reading. So, I am calling it quits. It really is too bad because at first I was interested but the book keeps switching around and I haven’t ever really caught on to what’s going on. This may be one I come back to when I am in a different mood.
On a different note, I have joined the Book Around the World Challenge and I have added some books to my list that fit that challenge and this one. Here are my added titles that I hope to read yet this year:
- Half of a Yellow Sun - Chimamanda Ngochi Adichie
- The Translator - Leila Aboulela
- Black Swan Green - David Mitchell
- A Woman in Jerusalem - A.B. Yehoshua
- The Inheritance of Loss Kiran Desai
- Suite Francaise - Irene Nemirovsky
- Alentejo Blue - Monica Ali