Saturday, May 12, 2007

Sally906's May Update

I planning on reading The Ghost Map next up - Have actually moved it to the shelf beside my bed. I was going to read it last month - but read The Road instead as it came into the library and there is a long list for it - If I had turned it down them it would have been months before I got it again :)

Completed:
Half of a Yellow Sun by Chimamanda Ngozi Adichie
Suite Francaise by Irene Nemirovsky
The Inheritance of Loss by Kiran Desai
The Road by Cormac McCarthy

Still to do:

The Ghost Map by Steven Johnson -
Almost Reading Now
Digging to America by Anne Tyler

Once I have done these I will see how I can get my hands on any others. The ones here on my initial list were ones I could easily get my hands on. I thought six book over the year would not leave me too pressure ridden :)



No comments: