Monday, April 9, 2007

Yahoo Group - Off Topic

I hope no one minds...I put a "join" button on this site for a Yahoo Group I just started called A Novel Challenge. It has links to all the reading challenges (I know about) out there in the blogosphere and is a place for those readers who love to do challenges to talk and share and support each other in our goals. Hope to see some of you there!

Since I aim to please (Kookie this one's for you!) *grin* here is the link to my new blog: A Novel Challenge.

6 comments:

kookie said...

Sounds good to me. The more the merrier. How about a link to A Novel Challenge? I'd like to go check it out, but I'm super lazy... ;)

Wendy said...

Okay...I'll see what I can do :)

Amy said...

Wow..all the challenges in one place! I am tempted to run out and join them all but then my family would never see me...:)

Thanks Wendy!

Wendy said...

You're welcome, Amy!

kookie said...

Thanks from the "lazy" portion of the audience. Hee.

Wendy said...

No, no...not "lazy"...better organized :)