Hi Everyone! Despite thinking I am crazy for joining another challenge, I am really excited to participate. So far the challenges have really motivated me to accomplish my reading goals and this one in particular has motivated me to stretch my reading choices.
Here are my choices:
1. The Inhabited World - Long
2. Golden Country - Gilmore
3. Lisey's Story - King
4. One Good Turn - Atkinson
5. The Road - McCarthy
6. The Keep - Egan
7. The Inheritance of Loss - Desai
8. The Echo Maker - Powers
9. Eat the Document - Spiotta
10. The Uses of Enchantment - Julavits
11. Falling Through the Earth - Trussoni
12. The Ghost Map - Johnson
13. The Great Deluge - Brinkley
14. The Omnivore's Dilemma - Pollan
15. The Worst Hard Time - Egan
***Edited to Add: I missed the original discussion about choosing a minimum of 10 fiction. I got excited and stopped reading too soon! I will choose 5 more fiction to follow the challenge guidelines.
Good luck everyone and Happy Reading!