Friday, February 23, 2007

Welcome Challenge Participants!

Thank you, Ariel, for starting this group blog...what a fantastic idea! I hope everyone involved in this challenge will participate in posting reviews and thoughts about the books we're reading. I am also a member of Library Thing, and you can find my library under writestuff. I've categorized the books from this challenge under the tag line "NYT Most Notable (2006)" to make it easier for people to view my challenge books. My personal blog may be found here. I will be posting my reviews on this blog as well as at my personal site. Here is the link to the original post about this challenge.

So far I've completed two books (Half of a Yellow Sun, AND Suite Francaise)...I still have a long way to go to reach my ultimate goal of 20!

Wendy

No comments: