Friday, March 2, 2007

How is it going?????

So, who all here is currently in the middle of reading one of your selections for this challenge? I am reading "The Emperor's Children" and it is going veeerrrryyy sloooowww for me....I just have not had the time to read! It is becoming very frustrating since I find that I must be able to read big chunks of a book at a time in order to remain interested. I am hoping to get a lot of reading done this weekend, though (keeping finger's crossed!). So, what are you all reading right now? Has anyone finshed a book for this challenge yet? Have a great weekend!

2 comments:

Amy said...

I am currently reading "The Inhabited World" and I just got a copy of "The Keep" as an audiobook for my Mp3 player. I haven't had as much time as I would have liked to read either, but I have a nice chunk of time on Saturday to read so hopefully I can make some progress! Good Luck and Happy Reading!

kookie said...

I've heard that 'The Emperor's Children' is particularly challenging. I'm not sure if I'm brave enough to attempt that one. Good luck.