Saturday, March 10, 2007

Joining in - and my books!!

I'm happy to be joining this challenge!! I looked at it longingly for some time, but Wendy finally "talked" me into joining by a comment she made on my blog today! My book blog is Breaking the Fourth Wall. I also have a "regular" blog about my life - I have two little ones, work part time as a marriage therapist, and love love love yoga!

Looking at the list, I see that I've already read three of the books on the list (links are my reviews):

Black Swan Green

Half of a Yellow Sun
The Inheritance of Loss

I'm adding the following books, all of which are already on my reading list. In other words, I'm joining a challenge that just gets me in gear reading books I already want to read anyway!! Here's what I'll read from this list in the remaining months of this year:

Beasts of No Nation
The Echo Maker
Forgetfulness
The Road
Special Topics in Calamity Physics
Suite Francaise

Looking forward to chatting and reading with all of you!

4 comments:

Wendy said...

Welcome :) I'm beginning to get the reputation of twisting arms here...LOL! We're happy to have you here. Settle in and have fun :)

kookie said...

Welcome, Lisa. Join in any discussion you want. Always glad to have new and interesting people aboard. Have fun.

Literary Feline said...

It's good to see you here, Lisa! Looks like we have a few books in common for this challenge. I read Forgetfulness last winter and really enjoyed it. I hope you will too.

1morechapter said...

Always glad to have another bookaholic! :)