Wednesday, March 28, 2007

Oprah's Book Club -- The Road

Just thought I'd leave a quick note to the group that Oprah has selected NYT's very own "The Road" by Cormac McCarthy as her new book club selection. If you haven't joined Oprah's Book Club yet, just let me say that there will be tons of discussion and reference materials over on her website and I know that nearly everyone here has either read "The Road" or is planning to. So, there you go....

Also, if you haven't reserved your copy at the library yet, or bought your own, do it soon. They will be in high demand.

3 comments:

Wendy said...

Thanks for the update! I bought this book and will be reading it probably in May :)

Amy said...

I just got an email from Border's about this being Oprah's choice. I've already read it and returned it to the library. For ONCE, I am ahead of the game!

Joy said...

I just picked my copy up from the library a couple of days ago. Now I have to read it soon because it will be in high demand...no rechecking it out for me.