Saturday, March 3, 2007

Michelle's (kookiejar's) progress

Everyone else is stepping out from behind their screen names, so I thought I would too. Call me what you like, I respond to either. (There are just too many Michelle's in the world.)

I am about 50 pages into Half of a Yellow Sun (which I'm enjoying although I wish it would move a little faster), Apex Hides the Hurt (which is okay, but I think has some problems), and Terrorist (which is somewhat ridiculous). I like to read equal amounts of everything, if I can. Sometimes one book will break out of the pack and take over completely. I love when that happens.

I'm also into 2 'fluff' books, my book for the Chunkster Challenge and my book for the TBR Challenge. I'm so weird.

Perhaps we should all check in every couple of weeks for updates. I think we could all use the encouragement.

5 comments:

Loose Baggy Monster said...

I like the idea of checking in every couple of weeks. It's too easy for me to let my daily life interfere, so checking in gives me a way to ground myself in the challenge. I did finish Half of a Yellow Sun yesterday, so at least I've made some headway!

sally906 said...

I don't have to "step out" with my name LOL!!! I am Sally, with or without the 906 :)

kookie said...

I'll bet you are the only Sally in the group, too. Such a cute name and yet, we don't run into too many of those anymore. :)

Nyssaneala said...

I thought Half of a Yellow Sun was a little bit slow in the beginning, but got better as it went on. I really enjoyed that book!

kookie said...

That's good to know. I'll keep with it.